One of my Christmas traditions is the bowl of nuts on the table that is passed around alongside the Stilton and port after our turkey and Christmas pudding.
Years ago I bought my father a vintage nut cracker as a fun extra present it is shaped as a Labrador – you lift the tail, his jaw drops, you insert the nut and press down on the tail. It’s and the dog cracker comes out every year and sits on the dining table at Christmas time.
I was reminded of the Labrador cracker with this fun reindeer cracker from Stellar:
The Stellar Rudolph Nutcracker is a genuine masterpiece and makes light work of Nutcraking. Stellar’s Rudolph doesn’t have a red nose, nor does it pull a sleigh – but it certainly can crack nuts! Made from Zinc alloy material. It is supplied in decorative individual gift box – It will make a great gift this year and will be treasured for years to come
If you fancy a Rudolph nutcracker then fill in the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win one!
For a chance to win follow the instructions below.
Win A Rudolph the Reindeer Nutcracker from Stellar Cookware
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 16th December 2013
New to Fuss Free Living or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, but the prize can only be delivered to a UK mainland address.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a Rudolph the Reindeer Nutcracker from Stellar Cookware
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Stellar. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Fuss Free Living will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.
Many thanks to Stellar for this prize and my sample products.