I have one simple philosophy for healthy eating
Forget diets and eat a generous portion of (raw) vegetables with every meal whenever you can.
I want to know about all your tricks, tips and recipes with #ExtraVeg in them. With extra veg not only do you get all the extra vitamins and nutrients from your veggies it also fill you up so you eat less of the bad stuff.
I’ve linked up with Michelle at Utterly Scrummy for – #Extra Veg – to encourage everyone to a healthier diet.
For inspiration have a look at the 28 ideas for #ExtraVeg that we had last month over at A Mummy Too.
And as a little incentive to get you to try some #ExtraVeg we have an uber mixed fruit and veg box (£19.99) from Wholegood at Ocado to be won by one random entrant (Ocado delivery areas only) this month.
To take part, simply blog about any recipe or idea where you eat an extra portion of vegetables.
There are a few rules
- Please link to the #ExtraVeg pages on Fuss Free Flavours & Utterly Scrummy
- Link ot this page
- Tweet using #ExtraVeg
- Closing date – 28th of the month
- By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be respectful of other people’s copyright
But feel free to
- Send to as many other events as you like
Tell me about your ideas for extra veg on the linky below!
We’re looking for guest hosts, so please mail me if you are interested. helen at fussfreeflavours dot com