Just been very busy, what with life, The Universe and everything.
- We’ve just had two birthdays in the family, Mr and eldest. Nothing spectacular but nice all the same. Seeing my son turn 17 does bring emotions on, but it’s a good mixture. Some very happy, and of course the emotional Mother with teary reminders of how he’s growing up now.
- Baby Jasper is continuing to do well and putting on weight just right. He’s starting to roll and is full of smiles and an almost giggle.
- My younger daughter Neets had her hair cut recently, and she looks beautiful. She’s going through a bit of a tough time of late, so it was particularly nice.
- I’m getting a garden shed! My very first own shed. I am 39 and never had one yet. Excellent.
- My niece’s baby could be born today, which I am very excited about. Am waiting to hear news.
- The Olympic torch will pass by us today. Which I feel is rather exciting, simply because it’s almost a one off.